INIST Bank-Client System
Currently INIST Bank-Client System operates in more than 60 banks and its brances, includes:
- Khanty-Mansiyssky Bank
- Bank National Clearing Centre – Clearing House for MICEX
- DeltaCredit Bank
- Nordea Bank
- Rossysky Kapital Bank
- Credit Agricole CIB ZAO
- Barclays Bank
- Kedr Bank, Krasnoyarsk
First eight of them are the biggest banks in Russia.
INIST always conducts works to improve security and comfortable work with system by clients and customer's stuff.
Security work improvement of INIST Bank-Client System
- Support of hardware devices work that provide control of digital signature generation process on the client side - Safe Touch and Think Pad.
- Improving the control module of IP-addresses and contractors.
- Development new algorithms against fraud.
- Support the work of the certification center CryptoPro CA.
Administrative usability improvement of INIST Bank-Client System
- Allowing bank employees to work with the complex in web interface.
- Allowing bank employees to work with the complex in the name of client.
- Embedding the update control module of the complex.
- Providing opportunities in working with the message board to work with several clients (client group).
Functional facilities enhancement of INIST Bank-Client System
The following works are planning in the nearest future:
- Extended support of customer's client holding structure, including:
- Holding structure description by related matrix
- Client user access control in the context of holding participants
- Client user access control in the context of accounts of each holding participant
- Client user access control in the context of available documents of each holding participant
- User spending limits control in the context of accounts of each holding participant
- Generating consolidated reports
- Allowing budgeting for a particular client and for holding.
- Expanding the list of documents that are processed in the complex, including the SWIFT-documents.
- Further development of the salary project, including the ability to input data via the screen interface.
- Adding to the transport client of screen interface to provide an opportunity to refuse a Windows-client.
- Further development of the complex with a view to support the work of both legal and physical persons, integration with card and payment systems.
- Closer integration with ABS in order to synchronize the data of the documents, clients and their users.
- User opportunity to work through a different screen interfaces that are optimized for different user groups.
- Allowing users to manage their own profile (menu configuration).
- Implementing the possibility to sign a package of documents (rather than to collect in package individually signed documents).